Volgers

woensdag 6 april 2016

New Sketch

We have a brand new sketch for you waiting at the Outlawz!!
It's a new month, so that means a new sponsor, and we have a great one again!!

Our sponsor this month of April is Artbymiran. The prize for our monthly winner will be 3 digital images.
A note from Mi Ran:
Hello I am Mi Ran artist and owner of Artbymiran, I was born in Seoul, South Korea. I grew up with Korean and Japanese Manga. In my childhood, I loved drawing and making my own little stories. I moved to Canada in my late 20s, where I reside with my husband.
Artbymiran turned one year this past July, and I can’t believe how far we have come in just 1 years’ time.
We have our main blog where my wonderful and talented showcase designers shares creations daily, a bi-weekly challenge blog showcasing fabulous creations to inspire by my super talented designers. Our Fan base Facebook page, a place to share your creations, chat with fellow crafters, and play in monthly challenges.
I also found the wonderful opportunity to turn my digital images into rubber stamps, you can see all of my stamps atWhimsystamps.com and crafts and me http://www.craftsandme.co.uk/.
I love sharing my art, creating new images. I receive so much joy seeing others make them into beautiful works of art.
Mi Ran

This is your sketch to play with:


And this is my inspiration for you this week:




Come and join us this week!!

I'll enter this also in the Art by Miran challenge!

1 opmerking:

  1. Beautiful card. Great take on the sketch and I love those pretty flowers.
    Thank you for playing along with our AG at Artbymiran. Nick DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen