Volgers

vrijdag 11 december 2015

New Make it Crafty challenge!!

Time for another challenge from the Make it Crafty girls!!
And wow, this is a challenge, LOL!!


CHALLENGE: AURORA AUSTRALIS/AURORA BOREALIS

Now how do I make that!! No clue :D

Then my parents spoiled me with some Gelatos, lucky me!

So I played with my new goodies for this challenge, first time I ever used those so.... have to learn a bit.

 

This is my card:


 

 I used Floppy the Christmas Elve for this one, colored with copics.

And the background is made with Gelatos.

 

 

 

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I say your Aurora Borealis turned out fantastic Sandra! It's not easy to do. I've tried and failed and haven't try again since. Haha. Floppy is so cute and once again your coloring is marvelous! Wishing you a lovely weekend Sandra.

    Hugs,
    Christina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Fantastic! Love that background! And your darling image is beautifully colored! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen