Volgers

zaterdag 15 augustus 2015

Another Make it Crafty card

So, I think it is clear I like the Make it Crafty images :D
This card is for 3 "challenges"

The Freebie Progressive challenge on the Outlawz, Zoe is sponsoring and provided this cute image for this month!!

The Make it Colorful challenge on the MiC blog , theme: Blending outside the colourfamily.

And I also enter it in the Make it Crafty DT call :D


Here is my card:





You can buy this image in digi stamp or in rubber!!
List of copics:
Hair: E 23, 25, 27, 29 and R 56, 59
Ribbon in hair:  Y 19, YR 16, 18, R 37
Dress: Y 19, YR 16, 18, R 37---R 32, 35, 37
Eyes: B 37, BG 18, E 37
Dandelions: Y 00, YG 03, Y 02
Grass: YG 17, G 07, 09, YG 63
Butterfly: R 37, 35, 32, V 07
Cloud, N2, 1, 0, BG000

I hope these color blends count for blending outside the colourfamily :D.



8 opmerkingen:

  1. What a gorgeous card, I like the adorable image
    Kevin xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Your coloring is fabulous Sandra. I love the card with awesome layering and of course the color is my favorite! Good luck on the dt call. Hugs xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wow girlie your colouring just keeps getting better and better. You have really mastered the big MAC hair that's for sure. Well done my friend xoxo :)S

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. That should have been big MIC hair LOL

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. That should have been big MIC hair LOL

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Beautiful card Sandra....fabulous colouring! Good luck with the MIC DT call!
    Hugs, Renee

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Oh, so, so sweet! Love your easel design, your pretty palette & papers, and your darling image & wonderful coloring! :^)
    Hugs, Penny
    I think you should be on the MIC DT! :^)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. I just love this card! your coloring is truly amazing and something to be so very proud of!

    sorry I've been away from leaving comments on your blog. now that I'm back from my break I'll be popping back by more often. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen