Volgers

zaterdag 28 maart 2015

Make it Crafty goes CAS

Make it Crafty, my favorite digi-shop, has a CAS-DT call.



CAS means clean and simple.
Now, that's something I'd like to try :D
I see a lot of gorgeous cards, with lots of layers, and flowers, and I love that.
But when I want to add such a bunch of  flowers, it just doesn't seem to fit.
So I think CAS, or a bit of CAS is more my style, sometimes,lol!

So, showing you today: Socks!
 
 I stamped him on craft-stock, with Stazon,as I wanted to color him with pencils.
But I totally forgot my pencils and colored with Copics, so I am glad the  ink didn't bleed.


 I added some glossy accent on the bells and on his eyes.


Then I stamped a sentiment with Versamark and added embossingpowder bronze.
Also some snowflakes stamps with holographic embossingpowder.
Finishing touch, some ribbon and a pearl.

So this is my CAS entry for the DT call.




3 opmerkingen:

  1. This is just darling, Sandra! Love the CAS design, embossing, image, and coloring! Hope you become a DT member for this--you deserve it! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Fab card Sandra. I like the snowflake detail. Good luck x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I had to giggle when you said you stamped it to colour with pencils and then forgot! ;) He looks adorable and I really like the snowflakes. Thank you so much for applying for the new MiC team. xox

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen