Volgers

dinsdag 22 april 2014

The Liebster Award nomination

I got an email today from Sandi Hugget, to say she nominated me/my blog for the Liebster award.
Wow, that was a surprise!!
This award helps to bring awareness to blogs with less than 300 followers. You will find the rules for participating and my list of nominees below.
Thank you Sandi!!
Check out her blog, Sandi has beautiful creations on her blog and beautiful digi's too!!


Here are the rules for nominating the award:

Rules for participation in the Liebster Award Nominations
  • Thank you Liebster Blog Award presenter on you blog and answer the questions they presented.
  • Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
  • Copy and paste the pink Liebster Award logo to your blog.
  • Nominate 5 blogs to receive the award who have less than 300 followers. 
  • Create a new list of 11 questions for them.
  •  Inform them of their nomination.  
Here are the questions Sandi had for me:

What or who was your inspiration to start crafting?
My sister and my mother were making cards, when i saw that, I started too.
 
What is your favorite crafting item?
My copics and my cameo!

When did you start crafting?
About 15 years ago.

What is your favorite time of the day to craft?

In the evening when all work is one.
 
How much time do you spend crafting each day?
3 or 4 hours.
 
Do you have a favorite craft store?
HobbyDee in Mijdrecht as a real store, online it is Make it Crafty

What is your favorite food?
Italian food, like pasta's

What do you do to relieve stress?
Coloring and crafting, play some games on the computer
 
If you could only choose three craft items to make a card what would they
be?
Paper, digi/stamp and copics
 
What other hobbies do you have?
Reading ( not a lot lately) and gardening when theweather is good :-D

What do you do when you are not in the craftroom?
Household, renovating the house, or helping my friend in the craftshop.


I would like to nominate:
Ursula Uphof, Dawn Collins, Linda Kupstas,Anne Fenton,and Darcy Schroeder


 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten